how about some bully sticks?

Yesterday I had three people EXPLODE at me.

Honestly, either I did nothing wrong, or it was because I gently pointed out to the guy who cut me off that he "cut me off." 

Has this been happening to you? Please reply and let me know.

Are people SO stressed because of the upcoming elections?

I don't know BUT for my dogs, when they're stressed--Bully Sticks REALLY come in handy.

The true doggy classic chew is made from 100% Bull Pizzle, relieves stress, keeps dogs out of trouble and is low in cholesterol, high in protein, and a natural source of taurine (great for dog hearts and eyes.)

So besides for giving you FIVE 6" Premium Bull Sticks for every $59 you spend; since I LOVE and appreciate you SO MUCH, I'm throwing in a $10 Gift Card (after all, holidays are coming up and I want to make sure you get something extra for our furry best friend).

Use your exclusive link to trigger your bully sticks and gift cards:

https://mikaandsammys.com/collections/all-products?abralink=stressfree


You've only got until Monday at Midnight to take advantage.

Have an amazing day,


Erik

P.S. This giveaway cannot be combined with other offers.



You received this email from Mika & Sammy's Gourmet Pet Treats. If you would like to unsubscribe, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment