Grandma's Top Secret Dog Treat

My Grandma Hanna used to swear by using this ingredient in her traditional chicken soup.

Her soup had a terrific consistency and a certain thickness that gave it a character, unlike any other soup I have since tasted.

Only recently did I discover her secret... 

Chicken Feet simmered in her large stock pot and would release their collagen into the soup, making it thick and yummy.

Besides chicken feet being chock full of nutrients, their texture and enzymes are known to be really good for dental health and act almost like a doggy toothbrush.

However, this is an issue...

If you cook 'em, they get brittle and splinter. If you share them raw with your dog, they can contain bacteria and of course, need to be consumed right away or go bad.

So here's what I did, I dehydrated them to kill the bad stuff without weakening them, but they were still greasy. 

Next, I cold-smoked them, giving them EVEN MORE taste while drying out the grease.

Now you've got a truly delicious and nutritious single-ingredient chew, and THIS WEEKEND, your puppy will try TWENTY for every $49 spent (plus FREE SHIPPING).

Here's your exclusive link to trigger your FREE Smoked Chicken Feet:

https://mikaandsammys.com/collections/all-products?abralink=hannasfeet

Have a terrific day,

Erik

P.S. At first, I thought they looked funky, but after I saw how much my dogs were enjoying them and how good they were for their teeth, I fell in love with this traditional classic.

P.S.S. This giveaway cannot be combined with other offers.

https://mikaandsammys.com/collections/all-products?abralink=hannasfeet


You received this email from Mika & Sammy's Gourmet Pet Treats. If you would like to unsubscribe, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment