TImes are hard and I want to help! Message from Adam.

Hi ,

Times are hard right now, and money is tight. I remember raising my son back when I had nothing, I remember scrounging up change for gas and squeezing every penny out of my check to eat when I was working at the mill. I'm not a greedy asshole and I never got into this business to be rich. That's why I'm taking my favorite shirts and putting them on sale. I hope this helps people who want to buy and wear American made apparel but are scrounging. If you can't afford anything don't worry then don't buy anything. I want to help my people where I can because I've been there. 

Click here to save on my favorite products! 

I love America but I hate our government. 

Love yall,

 
Adam Calhoun

 

American Clothing for the American Lifestyle.

https://acalclothing.com/collections/sale



You received this email from ACal Clothing. If you would like to unsubscribe, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment