no BS bully sticks for your dog

Bully sticks are the MOST prized chews by dogs

BUT...

Dog parents don't love 'em (like me fighting over stuff with my human daughter...)

It's because they're just not long-lasting and we feel that while our dogs love them--we're not getting great value. (check out grocery store pricing on these)

So I've rolled up my meat-stained sleeves and done several things to address this:

* We bring in terrific high-quality, free-range South American bully sticks at great prices

* We make OUR OWN USA Jumbo Bully Sticks from the BIGGEST cow sticks in AMERICA 

And now I'm offering THIN Bully Sticks.

Why thin? They may not last so long BUT your dog gets the bully stick thrill and your wallet doesn't have to feel it. (Boy I wish I had options like this with my human daughter)

And because I'm such a loving dog dad (and "yes hon, human dad too!), I wanna send your dog some on the house:

Yup, your precious ball of fur will receive FOUR 12-inch Thin Bully Sticks with every $60 they spend OR EIGHT 6-inch Thin Bully Sticks.

WOW. WOW. WOW. Dad, you're being so generous today!

Just pop in the code: DOGS12 or DOGS6 (Yes 12 get you the 12 inch..:-)

Here's a link to our delicious homemade collection of premium, healthy and delicious treats and chews:

https://mikaandsammys.com/products/

Sending all my love to your dogs (and to you!)
Erik, dog dad and M & S owner 

P.S. You wanna know why Bully Sticks are a no-Bull S. Dog Chew?

Because:

* Made from 1 natural ingredient: dehydrated beef pizzle, they're fully digestible and full of collagen and other good stuff

* Ours are low to no stink and they don't make a mess of your tidy house

* Dogs just have a fling for their taste--don't ask me why, it's really weird when you think about it but facts are facts

* They don't splinter and are a really safe chew, just take away the last bit or use a bully stick holder

* Go and apply either DOGS12 or DOGS6:

https://mikaandsammys.com/products/

Cannot be combined with other offers.



You received this email from Mika & Sammy's Gourmet Pet Treats. If you would like to unsubscribe, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment