i'm feeling extra generous today

I LOVE Sunday.

I catch up around home and spend precious time with my children and my dogs.


And because I'm so jolly I wanna be extra generous:

Yup, your precious ball of fur will receive FOUR 12-inch Thin Bully Sticks with every $60 they spend OR EIGHT 6-inch Thin Bully Sticks.

Now that's nice.


Simply pop code: DOGS12 or DOGS6 (12 get you the 12 inch..) after making your selection of delicious healthy treats at:

https://mikaandsammys.com/products/

Have an awesome Sunday,
Erik, dog dad and M & S owner 

P.S. You wanna know why Bully Sticks are pawsome?

Because:

* Made from 1 natural ingredient: dehydrated beef pizzle, they're fully digestible and full of collagen and other good stuff

* Ours are low to no stink and they don't make a mess of your tidy house

* Dogs just have a fling for their taste--don't ask me why, it's really weird when you think about it but facts are facts

* They don't splinter and are a really safe chew, just take away the last bit or use a bully stick holder

* Go and apply either DOGS12 or DOGS6:

https://mikaandsammys.com/products/

Cannot be combined with other offers.



You received this email from Mika & Sammy's Gourmet Pet Treats. If you would like to unsubscribe, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment