Cyber Monday Deal - just for you!

Happy Cyber Monday ! 

Hoping your holiday weekend was filled with lots of quality time, good food, and a little relaxation! The holidays are here and I don't know about you but I'm trying to get all my shopping done early this year! 

I wanted to make sure that you don't miss out on saving some money. We've got a great deal for you right now - we're doing buy one, get one 50% off on basically our WHOLE store. Like Brown Tort, Cosmic Hello Kitty, CInnamoroll, Pearl Tort, and our best-selling phone ring. These make great gifts for your loved one or an awesome beginning-of-the-week pick-me-up for yourself! Self-care is always trending! Don't forget to use code THANKS50 at checkout!

Happy shopping,

Emily

P.S. you get FREE US shipping on all orders over $35  

No longer want to receive these emails? click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment