About Skin Care: Sandpaper Hands? Try This Winter Trick

If you can't see this email, click here

About.com

Skin Care

Face Care

Body Care

Product Reviews



From Jen Adkins, your Guide to Skin Care

Sandpaper Hands? Try This Winter Trick
I was on Facebook yesterday when I read this update from my friend, Diane. Maybe you can relate. "Who needs nails when you can scratch the side of your face with the back of your hand...my hands are SO CHAPPED!" Read more

Is Petrolatum in Skin Care Safe? A Dermatologist's Opinion
There are so many ingredients that seem to have a bad reputation. But no matter how what you read, it's good to get an opinion from your dermatologist before you make any decisions on avoiding an ingredient over a rumor.Read more
Search Related Topics:  skin care faq's  dermatologists opinions  cerave

How to Get Rid of the Dry, Flaky Skin on Your Lips
A reader writes in: Dear Jen, It seems when I put on my lipstick, it never fails that a few hours later, I'm chewing on dry, flaky skin on my lips. It's not the look I'm going for, for sure. Is it my lipstick causing it? Read more
Search Related Topics:  dry lips  exfoliating  lip balm

Rosacea: Doctor's Advice
Are you one of the millions of people who suffer from Rosacea? (Commonly misspelled as rosesa or called "red cheeks" or "rosy cheeks".) Plastic surgeon Dr. Miranda from... Read more

 


Related Searches
Featured Articles
Sun Safety
Skin Care Q&A
Beauty Insiders - From Within the Beauty Industry
All About Face
Acne Tips and Advice
Skin Care Product Reviews

 

More from About.com

The Perfect Engagement Ring
How to find a gorgeous ring with a style and price that suit your needs. Read more...>



Hometown Holidays
Discover the best holiday events near your hometown. Read more...>




This newsletter is written by:
Jen Adkins
Skin Care Guide
Email Me | My Blog | My Forum
 
Sign up for more free newsletters on your favorite topics
You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed to the About.com Skin Care newsletter. If you wish to change your email address or unsubscribe, please click here.

About.com respects your privacy: Our Privacy Policy

Contact Information:
249 West 17th Street
New York, NY, 10011

© 2012 About.com
 


Must Reads
How to Be Beautiful: 7 Simple Steps
7 Tips for a Brighter Complexion
5 Vitamins for Healthy Skin
Best Korean BB Creams
How to Apply BB Cream
 
Follow me on:
Facebook Twitter

Advertisement

No comments:

Post a Comment