About Skin Care: 5 Dry Skin Remedies

If you can't see this email, click here

About.com

Skin Care

Face Care

Body Care

Product Reviews



From Jen Adkins, your Guide to Skin Care

5 Dry Skin Remedies
Dry skin isn't mandatory, no matter the season or the location. There are easy things that you can change in your daily routine that will make a big difference to the health of your skin. Follow these 5 dry skin remedies and see how quickly your skin makes a turn-around. Read more
See More About:  dry skin fixes  skin care tips 

How to Get Rid of the Dry, Flaky Skin on Your Lips
A reader writes in: Dear Jen, It seems when I put on my lipstick, it never fails that a few hours later, I'm chewing on dry, flaky skin on my lips. It's not the look I'm going for, for sure. Is it my lipstick causing it? (I use lip stain, if it matters.) Maybe I need a more moisturizing lipstick? What can I do to stop it from happening? Read more
See More About:  dry lips  exfoliating  lip balm

The Bad Habit I Can't Break
This is one of those "do as I say, not as I do" moments. I have a bad skin care habit and although I've tried to break it, it... Read more

Skin Care Product Reviews
Skip straight to the good stuff: skin care product reviews. We've got the most informative skin care product reviews on all the best skin and body care products.

 


Skin Care Ads
Featured Articles
Love Your Body
Body Care Product Reviews
Featured Beauty Product Spotlights
Home Made Skin Care Recipes and Skin Care How To's
Caring for Your Hands, Feet and Nails
Skin Care for Men

 

More from About.com

2011's Cutest Winter Boots
Snuggly snow boots are essential for women who live in cold climates, but still want to put their best foot forward. More>



10 Budget Work Essentials
Figuring out how to pay for a fabulous work wardrobe can be a challenge. These 10 mix-and-max essentials are all under $50. More>




This newsletter is written by:
Jen Adkins
Skin Care Guide
Email Me | My Blog | My Forum
 
Sign up for more free newsletters on your favorite topics
You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed to the About Skin Care newsletter. If you wish to change your email address or unsubscribe, please click here.

About respects your privacy: Our Privacy Policy

Contact Information:
249 West 17th Street
New York, NY, 10011

© 2011 About.com
 


Must Reads
10 Ways to Prevent Acne
5 Anti-Aging Tips for Your Skin
Tips for Younger Looking Hands
Top 5 Foods for Healthy Skin
8 Clear Skin Tips for College Students

Advertisement

No comments:

Post a Comment