RE: Carson's New Iconic Look

View this email in your browser

Hi Besties,

 

Summer is in full swing, and I've been wearing my sunglasses 24/7! I've noticed that I always gravitate towards a more classic silhouette, and for me, it doesn't get more classic than Carson

 

And I have BIG NEWS! We just released two new colorways for our Carson sunnies and identical colorways for our mini version, the Carson XS. The new matte black and amber terracotta are so contemporary and chic; I'm so excited for you to get your hands on them!

 

Get both new colorways on BOGO!

 

Happy Shopping!

 

❤️ Olivia S.

SHOP NEW BOGO CARSON
Copyright © 2022 DIFF, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you opted in via our website.

Our mailing address is:
DIFF
19701 Hamilton Avenue
Suite 260
Torrance, CA 90502

Add us to your address book


Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

No comments:

Post a Comment