Bellas now available in fab new colors!

View this email in your browser

Hi Beautiful,

 

I'm living in a world of Bella and I couldn't be happier! Just between us, these are some of my fave styles of shades, so when I saw that there were brand-new colors of Bellas, I *might* have gone a little wild 🤭

 

I needed something a little warm and a whole lot sweet, so obvi I had to get both the Toasted Coconut & Brown Sugar Bellas. And then my wardrobe was lacking a little in classic style, so of course, I had to grab some in Matte Black. Which Bellas are calling to you? 

 

Happy Shopping!

 

❤️ Olivia S.

 

SHOP NEW BELLA
Copyright © 2022 DIFF, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you opted in via our website.

Our mailing address is:
DIFF
19701 Hamilton Avenue
Suite 260
Torrance, CA 90502

Add us to your address book


Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

No comments:

Post a Comment