this doggy wonder is yours...

My uncle Justy always had a twinkle in his eye for me (and a treat in his pocket). 

Naturally when I wanted to name my fur baby's favorite treat, I named it after him... Hence Justy's Just Chicken Jerky was born.

As an expression of my deep love for dogs, this weekend I wanna to share my puppy's most favorite treat named after my most favorite uncle with your furry best friends. 

"JUST" spend $49 or more and I'll add a 5 OZ bag of our #1 best-selling treat Uncle Justy's Just Chicken to your order. (I'll ship your order for FREE too)

(Spend $99 get 2, etc...)

Made from 100% USA-sourced Chicken Breast, they are a single-ingredient wonder.  Simple, delicious and healthy--the pawfect treat for your puppy love.

Want some for FREE?

Just add your dog's favorite treats to your cart and use code: JUSTY at checkout:

https://mikaandsammys.com/products/

P.S. Is your dog allergic to chicken? I don't want them to lose out--write me a note at checkout and I will switch it to Beef Jerky.

P.S.S. This offer can't be combined and will expire Sunday at Midnight Pacific Time.


You received this email from Mika & Sammy's Gourmet Pet Treats. If you would like to unsubscribe, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment