I'm giving out bully sticks

I've got less than 48 hours left at the Shore

I DON'T WANT IT TO END.

Summer fun should last forever

And even if I can't stay here forever, I'm ready to make your puppy's joy last for a long long time because:

Until midnight tomorrow night, I'm giving your pup FIVE delicious Thin Bully Sticks PLUS a $10 Gift Card for every $50 you spend on the yummiest healthy dog treats ever.

I know these bully sticks will last for a while and then you can use the gift cards to get your furry best friend some more great stuff to keep busy with this fall.

The "Erik" Lazy Bum Summer Giveaway Offer will trigger automatically each time you hit another $50 (and we might just be the ONLY Shopify Shop in the world with this capability). DOUBLE it if you spend $100 or TRIPLE it if you spend $150 etc and etc...

Use this exclusive link to trigger your bully sticks and gift cards:

https://mikaandsammys.com?abralink=endlessfun 


I love you and your pup and wish you both ENDLESS SUMMER of FUN,

Erik

Cannot be combined with other offers and ends Monday night @ Midnight, so go fetch them while you can:

https://mikaandsammys.com/collections/all-products?abralink=endlessfun

You can also use the code: endlessfun in the cart (but not checkout) to trigger this lazy giveaway



You received this email from Mika & Sammy's Gourmet Pet Treats. If you would like to unsubscribe, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment