Can you help me ??

Bringin' this email back to the top of your inbox :-)

 

-------------Previous email------------------

 

Hello, John here, the Founder of Rufus Teague.

I had this smokin' idea to ask our customers what they're cravin' next.

Think you could help me out?

It only takes a quick two minutes and 43 seconds to answer four easy questions.

And to show my appreciation, I'll take $10 off your next order of $40 or more.

That's some mighty fine savings, if you ask me!

Click right here to share your thoughts and snag $10

Your opinion is the secret sauce to our success, and I'll make sure my crew cooks up something special for you soon.

Enjoy!
John McCone
Rufus Teague Founder

P.S. Two of the questions are multiple choice, so it's really just two questions  ;-)

 

 

 

 

If you'd no longer like to receive emails, click here

No comments:

Post a Comment