My DreamBox is an absolute lifesaver! ✨

Hey Creator,

It's the end of JUNE and the 4th of July is quickly approaching!! Summer is here! 

For me, summer means… 

  • School is out! Lots of crafting with my son! 

  • Focusing on my garden and creating as much as possible… 

  • Permission to ✨treat myself after another season of hard work! You too? 

The DreamBox is an invitation to create..

The DreamBox is the ultimate mom hack (or grandparent hack, or organization hack, or… well you get the point..) 

All of your craft supplies are sorted into organized bliss! It's a dream come true.  

✨ Right now you can save over $1,500 on your purchase with code: FREEDOM

HERE'S THE SALE BREAKDOWN: 

  • FREE Full Tote Package! $299 VALUE! (running out)
  • Up to $400 off DreamBox 2!!!
  • $300 off Pre-Assembly
  • $50 off the Deluxe Crown + Light
  • $10 off the Drawers
  • $10 off the Power Strip
  • Up to $350 off the SewStation
  • Up to $150 off the DreamCart 2
  • $100 off both SideTables
  • 20% off accessories

Interested? Keep reading to hear my firsthand experience…

If you don't know me, I'm Desi, the lead Creator Consultant here at Create Room.

Let me tell you, the DreamBox has been an absolute lifesaver for me as a full-time working mother. (Click here to watch a video of me opening my DreamBox! )

It is so much more than a piece of furniture; it is the key to balancing my responsibilities and nurturing my passions. Investing in a DreamBox transformed my entire crafting experience from chaotic to joyful, reigniting my passion and giving me the peace of creating something beautiful in an organized space. It wasn't just a purchase; it was an investment in my happiness and creativity.

I know it can be tough to make the decision to go for it. But remember, you have options: 

  • Snag a great deal RIGHT now with the 4th of July Sale  (Did I mention a free set of FULL TOTES!?) 

  • Apply for 12 month 0% financing (no prepayment penalty, pay over time, first payment is not for 30 days OR when it ships… that means you can have an entire DreamBox sitting in your home and make as little as 1 payment!!) We normally only offer 6 months 0% APR, so take advantage while you can! 

  • Talk to a consultant like myself about your budget and your options! We are happy to help you HERE

  • Consider using your DreamBox as a tax write-off at the end of the year for your business! 

Some things you should know about the DreamBox: 

  • It helped me SAVE money! No more double buying, no more scattered supplies all around my home, I know where everything is. I rarely go to the craft store now! The Amazon impulse buys have stopped! 

  • Get ready to up your craft game. Once you become a DreamBox owner forget about "creative block" You will be so inspired to create EVERY DAY! 

  • Once you become an owner you are welcomed into the Create Room Family full of so many talented creators like yourself! From all walks of life that support and uplift you from the very beginning. 

  • Enjoy the investment in YOU! Improve confidence and remember you deserve this! 

  • Prepare for a happy family! My husband still says this is the best investment we ever made! No more messy kitchen table. He even knows where the scissors are! 

If you've been thinking of getting one of these and can afford it, this is the time to do it. The earlier you order, the more likely you are to get faster shipping and the FREE full set of totes!! 

BONUS!

Today only you can get our limited edition Creator Tote FREE with your DreamBox purchase on top of the already amazing discounts, FREE shipping and FREE Full Set of Totes! **While supplies last 

I can't wait to see all of your DreamBox photos! Make sure to share with me! Happy start to summer and Happy 4th of July, my friend! 

♡ Desi, Lead Creator Consultant

CLICK HERE TO SAVE NOW

P.S. This 4th of July Sale is the best I've ever seen! You won't want to miss it! 

 

*Financing rates are dependent on a soft credit check through Bread financing in order to qualify. Check your rate or read more here. 

No longer want to receive these emails? click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment