Merry Christmas from Adam Calhoun

Dear ACAL Family,

As I sit here I can't help but think about how far we've come. Remember when we started, and my basement was where we ran everything? Yeah, those were the days.

I just wanted to tell you – your support has been everything. Coming from nothing, every bit of encouragement, every time you had my back, it meant the world. Seriously, I won't forget that.

Christmas is hitting differently this year. Grateful doesn't even cover it. You've been a part of this crazy journey, and I couldn't have done it without you.

Wishing you and your crew the merriest of Christmases. May your days be filled with good food, good people, and a good dose of the holiday spirit.

Be sure to shop up to 50% OFF the Christmas Sale Collection, plus get a Free Gift with every order! The more you spend, the more free sh*t you get! Cheers to us and whatever comes next! 


Adam Calhoun
ACAL Clothing 



You received this email from ACal Clothing. If you would like to unsubscribe, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment